San Andrés is a coral island in the Caribbean Sea. As a consequence, the tropical climate of this Colombian territory, along with beautiful beaches, make it the best location for you and your significant other to get away. Therefore, you can let love triumph in this sunny paradise, surrounded by turquoise waters teeming with an incredibly rich marine life. Surely, be ready to experience an exciting and exotic couple’s destination.
What to do?
- Dive into the turquoise waters that surround Johnny Cay.
- Share a romantic swim at La Piscinita, next to the rocky shore.
- Snorkel for two as you look out for reefs in West View.
- Learn about the culture of San Andrés at the Casa Museo Isleña.
- Walk and grab hands at the Old Point mangrove forest.
- Dance to the sounds of Latin music at Coco Loco Disco Bar.
- Taste aphrodisiac dishes at the seafood-driven The Grog Rocky Cay.
- Sip on authentic Colombian coffee at the Juan Valdez shop in Avenida Colón.
- Enjoy your room for two at a boutique hotel.
Where to stay?
There’s no better option than Casa Las Palmas, a boutique hotel built in a Mediterranean style, where you can stay in a tastefully-decorated room. Feel relaxed as you rest in the heart of a native forest, close to the sunny beaches and waters of the Caribbean.
Love in shades of turquoise and white, you’re up!