Valldal is a valley located in western Norway. Above all, its surrounding high peaks and forests, along with its location next to one of the largest fjords in the country is perfect for a romantic escape. Undoubtedly, this natural wonder of Scandinavia will allow you and your significant other to enjoy a rugged land where water and stone define gentle music. In other words, be one with your partner, and let the might of the mountains bear witness to love.
What to do?
- Look out for trolls and let love defeat these creatures of legend.
- Enter the Sylte Church while grabbing each other’s hands.
- Take photographs against the awe-inspiring landscapes of Gudbrandsjuvet.
- Enjoy nature at its best while canyoning in pairs.
- Drift above water on a kayak for two.
- Climb on top of trees and posts, and kiss while at Valldal Aktivitetspark.
- Get warm together while watching the land from a cozy room.
Don’t hesitate about making a reservation at Juvet Landscape Hotel, an architectural delight located in a remote part of Valldal. Moreover, you can rest on a double bed placed within a glass-walled cube. So, get ready to wake up next to your loved one, as your eyes mesmerize in the true beauty of the Norwegian wilderness.
Love in the land of fjords, you’re up!