Kauai, one of the Hawaiian Islands, is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Certainly, this lush paradise, where fire and sea mingle, is a spot where passions of all kinds are in full bloom. Therefore, your senses will be overwhelmed as you embark on a this Polynesian adventure. So, experience a sea of colors, shapes, sounds and sights, as only the Garden Isle can show you.
What to do?
- Get aboard a raft and behold the mighty cliffs of the Na Pali Coast.
- Become entranced by rapid movements in love-centered hula.
- Hike close to each other through dense forests on the Kalalau Trail.
- Toast with Hawaiian rum at the Koloa Rum Company in Lihue.
- Feel refreshed under the greenery at the Princeville Botanical Gardens.
- Dive into the pristine waters of the Queen’s Bath.
- Enjoy a romantic sunset aboard a catamaran.
- Taste the best from the seas at the Lemongrass Grill in Kapaa.
- Cool down with shaved ice from Waikomo in Koloa.
- Dine in fancy elegance at the Hukilau Lanai.
- Enjoy a well-deserved rest in the intimacy of a coconut grove.
Where to stay?
Retreat, next to the Wailua River, to the Fern Grotto Inn. Located inside the largest coconut grove in the state of Hawaii, the cottage will be a perfect setting for love. Rest and share an intimate moment of solace under the shadow of the Sleeping Giant Mountain, and if the mood is right, head towards the beach, a few steps away.
Love in a Polynesian paradise, you’re up!